An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Leaving Now

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Dearest family,

I am on a quest to the most miserable State in the Union: Missouri. I am going on a diocesan trip to Conception Seminary. I am leaving early tomorrow (Or today, however specific you want to be) at six thirty in the morn. I shall not return until five in the prevening (Extra points if you get that reference) on Monday, and I will pray for you Godless savages in the meantime. If you find it in your repulsive pagan hearts to pray for me and the rest who are discerning this weekend, I'm sure God will take pity on your poor excuses that you call "prayers" and will listen.

Until we meet again,
Miles.

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352529658' post='2507635']
Dearest family,

I am on a quest to the most miserable State in the Union: Missouri. I am going on a diocesan trip to Conception Seminary. I am leaving early tomorrow (Or today, however specific you want to be) at six thirty in the morn. I shall not return until five in the prevening (Extra points if you get that reference) on Monday, and I will pray for you Godless savages in the meantime. If you find it in your repulsive pagan hearts to pray for me and the rest who are discerning this weekend, I'm sure God will take pity on your poor excuses that you call "prayers" and will listen.

Until we meet again,
Miles.
[/quote]
What happened to Emily?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1352530863' post='2507642']
What happened to Emily?
[/quote]

Nothing. I'm still discerning the Priesthood, you know.

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1352555718' post='2507697']
Don't scare us like that! I thought you meant you were leaving the phorum.
[/quote]

Miles...leave Phatmass? How could that even cross your mind? :P

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352529658' post='2507635']
Dearest family,

I am on a quest to the most miserable State in the Union: Missouri. I am going on a diocesan trip to Conception Seminary. I am leaving early tomorrow at six thirty in the morn.[/quote]

lol

six thirty is early....