An Old School Catholic Message Board

For The Death Of A 7 Year Old Girl And Fam And More

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

This week I set up for a funeral at church. Some 7 year old girl died in a car crash. Her mom came inn during the week to talk about the funeral plans and she was an absolute mess. What do you say to her? I'm glad I wasn't asked to. My mom is on the brink, my sister has more terrible news. A part of it is her car is dead/dying. Her 1st pet cat is probably dead at this point and she continues to have bad morning sickness Among finacial problems I won't get into here. I am struggling spirtually. An old monkey and attempting to mount my back. my prayers life is doing poorly. I have the worse language I've ever had and seems angrier than ever too. It used to be said that I couldn't be made angry. A lot of my friends aren't hanging with me cuz "I have a day job" and it would have been wise to take some painkillers before I went to bed last night. God bless you all. I attempt to pray for you daily and I have been praying daily just not my typical 35 minutes like I did before my day job. It's funny getting a job at the diocease ruins my prayer life lol. So thank you.
Seandog