lil bull 04 Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 Does anyone know a good website that has many different translations of the Bible and history on their translations ? I'm trying to do a religion report and it would be very helpful.
homeschoolmom Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 www.biblegateway.com (I think) has a bunch of translations... I don't think it covers history... if it does, I don't use that part...
Sojourner Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 22 2004, 11:17 AM'] www.biblegateway.com (I think) has a bunch of translations... I don't think it covers history... if it does, I don't use that part... [/quote] Yeah, I use that site a lot for quick reference, although I don't think it has any Catholic Bibles on it.
P3chrmd Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 No they don't have catholic bibles on that site! They are protestant bias...but of course! LOL
homeschoolmom Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 They do have the RSV, though, which is approved. They just don't have the deuterocanonicals...
crusader1234 Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 phatmass >> reading room >> online text and documents >> online bibles
homeschoolmom Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 12 2004, 03:16 AM'] phatmass >> reading room >> online text and documents >> online bibles [/quote]
homeschoolmom Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='Ellenita' date='Jun 17 2004, 07:34 PM'] HSMom, you come straight into the Phorum doncha?! [/quote] I live here... (are there other parts of this website? )
MorphRC Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Latin Vulgate - St. Jeromes - With English Side - Uses the DRV as English. Impart. [url="http://www.latinvulgate.com/"]http://www.latinvulgate.com/[/url] THE FIRST BOOK OF ESDRAS: Chapter 1 1:1 In the first year of Cyrus king of the Persians, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremias might be fulfilled, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of the Persians: and he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and in writing also, saying: 1:1 In anno primo Cyri regis Persarum ut conpleretur verbum Domini ex ore Hieremiae suscitavit Dominus spiritum Cyri regis Persarum et transduxit vocem in universo regno suo etiam per scripturam dicens Enjoy
cmotherofpirl Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 RSV [url="http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/rsv.browse.html"]http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/rsv.browse.html[/url] Douay-Rheims [url="http://www.catholicfirst.com/searchengine.cfm"]http://www.catholicfirst.com/searchengine.cfm[/url]
Circle_Master Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [url="http://www.bible-researcher.com/versions.html"]http://www.bible-researcher.com/versions.html[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now