An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sr. Mary Elizabeth & The Carmelite Dcj Sisters

OnlySunshine

I don't know how many of you were friends with [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/8321-iammybeloveds/"]IamMyBeloveds[/url] before she re-entered the convent, but I have some very good news! If any of you visited her profile recently, she signed on a few days ago. The Sisters do not have internet in the convent so I knew that her parents had to visit her since she is in her first year of novitiate and is not allowed to leave the convent. She just celebrated her name day on November 8th -- the Feast of Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity. As such, her mom and dad paid her a visit over the weekend and posted many pictures of her on Facebook. I cannot express how incredibly joyful she looks! Everything is going VERY well and the postulants and novices are thriving. It's wonderful to see her looking so happy. Since I do not have permission to post the pictures, I will not post any here, but I thought you all might like to know how she is doing. I miss her very much but I keep praying that she is given the grace of perseverance to make it through to final vows if it is God's will. If everything continues and she progresses through formation, she will make first vows on July 2nd, 2014. Please pray for her and her novitiate companion, Sr. M. Raphael Therese! :)

[quote name='maximillion' timestamp='1352801130' post='2509112']
Have the two who entered with her left?
[/quote]

Sr. Mary Elizabeth only re-entered with one novice, Sr. M. Raphael Therese. Both of them were there before and re-entered June 14th. Both of them are still there. ;)

[quote name='nikita92' timestamp='1352772637' post='2508880']
May I ask what community? (I recall the name)
[/quote]

The Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus in Kirkwood, MO (Central Province). ;)