Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

For The People I've Shut Out


Recommended Posts

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I'd like to ask for prayers for an odd intention.

The past 6 months, in my emotional, spiritual, and physical turmoil, I shut a lot of people out from my life. Some good friends as well as my own Confirmation sponsor. I was hurting so badly emotionally that there was a specific group of people who had been helping me through this, that I chose to talk about my issues with, and thereby shutting others out in a way.

I feel really bad about it now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...