An Old School Catholic Message Board

Two Pictures Of Me At The Wedding

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Mary+Immaculate<3' timestamp='1352929050' post='2510025']
Looks at that posture indeed? You have the makings of an Irish dancer, perhaps you'd like thinking about trying that? It gets pretty competitive, but is insanely cool and there is about a 9/1 girl/guy ratio xD

By the way I love your St. Benedict crucifix :)
[/quote]

Actually, I do love dancing. We were taking professional dance lessons before the wedding, and at the last dance lesson the teacher singled me out and asked me to keep coming because he said I had a "natural rhythm", and he was seriously asking me if I had a job and if I would help him teach dancing. He called yesterday and we scheduled a four hour dance lesson in January (Which is insanely long, as you likely know).

Thanks. That's actually not a Saint Benedict crucifix, though. That is a Miraculous medal inside of there. I don't use it though because the ring for the chain is missing, so I now have a Saint Benedict crucifix which has a red wooden cross.

missionseeker

Honestly girls are not going to care one way or the other if you wear hair product. As long as you smell good.

A guy who smells good is way more likely to catch my attention than anything else.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352922072' post='2509944']
You do not need the comb with you at all times if you are using some kind of hair wax or paste in the morning.

Source: I also have hair.
[/quote]

Manly Italian Man don't need no "hair wax!"

PhuturePriest

[quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1352952015' post='2510327']
And I am really digging that surplice.
[/quote]

Everyone does.

[quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1352951941' post='2510326']

Manly Italian Man don't need no "hair wax!"
[/quote]
[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1518941/don_corleone.jpg[/img]

Depends on your hair type. My hair does pretty much only one thing, but it will stay put. Except in the case of when someone messes with it, in which case it is fixed very easily. I have never used product, and neither have my father nor grandfather (my other grandfather is bald, so he does not face this issue).

PhuturePriest

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1352954616' post='2510357']
Depends on your hair type. My hair does pretty much only one thing, but it will stay put. Except in the case of when someone messes with it, in which case it is fixed very easily. I have never used product, and neither have my father nor grandfather (my other grandfather is bald, so he does not face this issue).
[/quote]

My hair has a curl at the end, but it is pretty tame. I've never had to use any spray stuff to keep it in one place. Usually I comb it, and if a hair is sticking up I will use some water and that usually does the trick.