An Old School Catholic Message Board

Woo Whoo I'm Making Some Progress...

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

So part of my Archbishop's plan for my application is to payoff my non-student loan debt, I'm down to just a little under $2,000 now. Well I started making hand bound hard cover journals and artist books, slowly the word is getting out and in the last 24 hours I have had 8 books ordered by members of my KoC council. I am super excited about the support I am receiving and as an added bonus I now have stuff to keep me occupied for a few days which means I don't go out, and it's even easier to not spend money making my progress on my debts even faster...

Congratulations, you show great attributes such as personal responsibility and ingenuity. You are a young man who will be going places through your effort and shoudl be proud of what you have accomplished with the gifts that God has given you. Way to go !

I see where FP called you Sergeant ! I was being redundant in my compliments above, everyone knows that the best are those who serve their country,May God bless you in all your endeavors .

ed

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

http://s1277.beta.photobucket.com/user/GammaEagle/media/image-8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

http://s1277.beta.photobucket.com/user/GammaEagle/media/image-4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

http://s1277.beta.photobucket.com/user/GammaEagle/media/image-7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

Try those, I have more pics on there...

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1352856216' post='2509542']
So part of my Archbishop's plan for my application is to payoff my non-student loan debt, I'm down to just a little under $2,000 now. Well I started making hand bound hard cover journals and artist books, slowly the word is getting out and in the last 24 hours I have had 8 books ordered by members of my KoC council. I am super excited about the support I am receiving and as an added bonus I now have stuff to keep me occupied for a few days which means I don't go out, and it's even easier to not spend money making my progress on my debts even faster...
[/quote]

Terrific news! I'm always so happy to hear of a vocation being supported by ministries in the Church, especially the KoC. :)

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1352958097' post='2510387']
Congratulations, you show great attributes such as personal responsibility and ingenuity. You are a young man who will be going places through your effort and shoudl be proud of what you have accomplished with the gifts that God has given you. Way to go !

I see where FP called you Sergeant ! I was being redundant in my compliments above, everyone knows that the best are those who serve their country,May God bless you in all your endeavors .

ed
[/quote]

Yes FP calls me Sergeant, because he always forgets I am really a Staff Sergeant in the Army Medical Corps, KSNG. Thank You as we'll for the words of support.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1352958287' post='2510390']

Terrific news! I'm always so happy to hear of a vocation being supported by ministries in the Church, especially the KoC. :)
[/quote]

Yes I am in a Great KoC Council, My entire Parish is VERY aware of supporting Vocations, right now we have 2 Seminarians (one studing in Rome), Our Pastor is also the Vicar for Clergy and past Archdioces Vocation Director, and we have several Religious who work in our Parish ministries. In terms of Catholic Communties I am blessed.