Nihil Obstat Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353910181' post='2516841'] You're dumb, and your picture didn't work. [/quote] [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353910276' post='2516842'] Told you nothing was between us. [/quote] [img]http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/9/9a/Fap-now-kiss-l.png[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353910519' post='2516847'] [img]http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/9/9a/Fap-now-kiss-l.png[/img] [/quote] Nothing is between us except three States.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353910761' post='2516848'] Nothing is between us except three States. [/quote] For reals. There will be no smooching for Miles and Heather. Weirdo.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353910999' post='2516850'] For reals. There will be no smooching for Miles and Heather. Weirdo. [/quote] The way you worded that made me laugh!
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353911202' post='2516852'] The way you worded that made me laugh! [/quote] How!? haha
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353911338' post='2516854'] How!? haha [/quote] I think "smooching" is what got me, haha.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353911448' post='2516856'] I think "smooching" is what got me, haha. [/quote] Well, That's what he illustrated.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353911558' post='2516858'] Well, That's what he illustrated. [/quote] Haha, I know. I've just always called it kissing, and so when you said "smooching" it made me laugh.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353910999' post='2516850'] For reals. There will be no smooching for Miles and Heather. Weirdo. [/quote] Leave room for the Holy Ghost.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353912932' post='2516863'] Leave room for the Holy Ghost. [/quote] Edited November 26, 2012 by Feather2264
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353912932' post='2516863'] Leave room for the Holy Ghost. [/quote] Well, you know, since we will not be doing such things, the Holy Ghost got lots of room.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353931347' post='2516907'] Well, you know, since we will not be doing such things, the Holy Ghost got lots of room. [/quote] I'm pretty sure there is plenty of room for the Holy Ghost between three states.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353952598' post='2516982'] I'm pretty sure there is plenty of room for the Holy Ghost between three states. [/quote] For reals.
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 I think I need to make a thread about my list of phatmass men......
Not A Mallard Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1353985987' post='2517381'] I think I need to make a thread about my list of phatmass men...... [/quote] I'm your brother.
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1353986309' post='2517383'] I'm your brother. [/quote] Yes, I had never forgotten that you are my little brother!
Oremoose Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1353985987' post='2517381'] I think I need to make a thread about my list of phatmass men...... [/quote] Some time I think I need to try meth then I'm like "uhh better not."
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1353990172' post='2517453'] Some time I think I need to try meth then I'm like "uhh better not." [/quote] You are no help I have no idea why I liked you in the first place...... Edited November 27, 2012 by Lil'Monster
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now