An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have A Valid Excuse For The Videos ( Or Lack Thereof)

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Alright, so as some of you who are weirdly dedicated to this have figured out, I have not uploaded the videos as promised. However, I have an excuse, a valid reason, and good news. Let's start with the excuse: My sister couldn't find the camera. Hopefully it will be found soon.

Now that the excuse is out of the way, I have a valid reason for not doing it for a while and even good news. The reason: Michael told me not to. He said he wants to make sure my voice is as perfect as possible before I perform in front of anyone. The good news: We had a really long singing lesson today (The longest ever by far), and he says my voice sounds really good, and that it has really improved. He says it has begun to form itself, and my masculine and mature voice has established itself. He gave me tons of assignments to do, and he says he is going to turn my voice from really good to really great. But before any videos are uploaded, he wants to make it as perfect as possible, so unfortunately for those here that are dedicated, it could be a while. However, I promise that I will upload the videos. Patience is a virtue, and when I upload the videos it will be worth the wait.

ChristinaTherese

FCC, um.... Aren't most of the "clothes" people wearing in the video a bit too.... Scant? Or maybe not most, but a good percentage, higher than I'd want to show my brother sometimes. Or myself. But (and this isn't an explanation of what I disliked in the video) I kind of hate it when guys walk around shirtless.

FP: :lame: You said "embarrass yourself", not "show us how good you are".

Edited by Christina Thérèse

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Christina Thérèse' timestamp='1353288559' post='2512621']
FCC, um.... Aren't most of the "clothes" people wearing in the video a bit too.... Scant? Or maybe not most, but a good percentage, higher than I'd want to show my brother sometimes. Or myself. But (and this isn't an explanation of what I disliked in the video) I kind of hate it when guys walk around shirtless.

FP: :lame: You said "embarrass yourself", not "show us how good you are".
[/quote]

That was reverse psychology to make everything think I'm bad, so when they see that I'm good they'll be amazed.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353285475' post='2512570']
I made a song for you.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsy7kJyizoc[/media]
[/quote]

Is that what it looks like when a person with absolutely no musical talent tries to act like they do?

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353293348' post='2512688']

Is that what it looks like when a person with absolutely no musical talent tries to act like they do?
[/quote]
Dude, that's totally me. I am insulted.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353293879' post='2512699']
↑ ↑
Do not sing that song, FP. Please.
[/quote]

Seriously, now I really want to sing that song. I even practiced it several times.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353301174' post='2512786']

Seriously, now I really want to sing that song. I even practiced it several times.
[/quote]
Well actually, go ahead and sing it (although do that Mungo Jerry song first), just definitely don't do the video. Right Said Fred is really really extremely gay.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353301230' post='2512788']
Well actually, go ahead and sing it (although do that Mungo Jerry song first), just definitely don't do the video. Right Said Fred is really really extremely gay.
[/quote]

Can I at least rip my shirt?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353301764' post='2512792']

Can I at least rip my shirt?
[/quote]
Only if you're wearing another one underneath.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353302450' post='2512799']
Only if you're wearing another one underneath.
[/quote]

That ruins all the fun!