An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome To Tomthetwin...

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

GET OUT NOW! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN! They will get into your brain and you will become one of the phamily. Resistance is futile. We will assimilate you now.... Welcome to the board. Remember, it's like Hotel California... ONCE YOU ARE HOOKED, YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE.

Edited by Light and Truth

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Glad to see I didn't imagine him, whew...guess I don't need another psyc eval after all...well at least not for that reason.

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1353885671' post='2516467']
Glad to see I didn't imagine him, whew...guess I don't need another psyc eval after all...well at least not for that reason.
[/quote]
I will not believe it until I have seen screenshots of both yours and his IP addresses.

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353884526' post='2516456']
In that case I suppose you can stay. :clapping:
[/quote]

You would :stubborn:

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353886300' post='2516469']

I will not believe it until I have seen screenshots of both yours and his IP addresses.
[/quote]

Oh PLEASE don't tell me we are going start a "what's ------ real identity thread again.

Whew,
Such nice people here; and I thought that this site would be cluttered with "Modern Church Apologists" or just plain "no-nothings". Glad I was mistaken.  And hey Winchester lay off my friend, will you?  He has a tough enough time just trying to be a normie in a crowd of the realbies!

Whew,
Such nice people here; and I thought that this site would be cluttered with "Modern Church Apologists" or just plain "no-nothings". Glad I was mistaken.  And hey Winchester lay off my friend, will you?  He has a tough enough time just trying to be a normie in a crowd of the realbies!

wow! we were thinking you weren't real.

of course, your post doesn't exclude the possibility of you being made up. :|

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Whew,
Such nice people here; and I thought that this site would be cluttered with "Modern Church Apologists" or just plain "no-nothings". Glad I was mistaken. And hey Winchester lay off my friend, will you? He has a tough enough time just trying to be a normie in a crowd of the realbies!

For some reason I feel like I should be offended...

PhuturePriest

For some reason I feel like I should be offended...

I'm too busy trying to figure out what that means in order to tell you if you should or not.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I'm too busy trying to figure out what that means in order to tell you if you should or not.

Strangely that helps FP...