An Old School Catholic Message Board

1flesh

ToJesusMyHeart

ToJesusMyHeart

[url="http://www.1flesh.org/rebellion/"]http://www.1flesh.org/rebellion/[/url]

"1Flesh is a passionate movement with a distinct lack of interest in the use of artificial contraception. We find pumping pretty ladies with artificial hormones and wrapping man parts in rubber extremely unattractive. There's a better way to make love! We demand the immediate return of sexy.

We want amesome relationships and mind-blowing sex lives. We want women and men to be respected and loved for who they are, to the very depths of their being. We want sex free from fear, love free from use, and a world of people who love and respect their own bodies. In short, we want sexy back. In fact, we demand it.

No wrapping men in rubber or pumping women with artificial hormones. No interrupting the act of making love.

We’re trying to spread words of rebellion; that sex should be amesome, natural, and naked, that pregnancy can be justly avoided without harmful chemicals, and that love is worth fighting for."

Who has heard of 1flesh? Who supports 1flesh?

ToJesusMyHeart

I support them. They're spreading to universities across the nation as of now, inviting others to help them with starting up programs to extend the message of rebellion. :like3:

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1353716741' post='2515448']
Who has heard of 1flesh? Who supports 1flesh?
[/quote]
It was started by some kids at Franciscan, and, among them, my friend Marc Barnes (author of BadCatholic). I have a friend at Texas A&M that's getting a chapter started there as well :smile3:

This is so exciting, you guys! :dance:

ToJesusMyHeart

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353726418' post='2515549']
I have a friend at Texas A&M that's getting a chapter started there as well :smile3:

This is so exciting, you guys! :dance:
[/quote]

So.......I go to A&M....and I'm on the "foundation team" too. Who is your friend? It has to be Ann, Annie, or Cara. Or me..!?!

CRAZY SMALL CATHOLIC WORLD. :D

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1353731621' post='2515740']

So.......I go to A&M....and I'm on the "foundation team" too. Who is your friend? It has to be Ann, Annie, or Cara. Or me..!?!

CRAZY SMALL CATHOLIC WORLD. :D
[/quote]
Annie! I KEEP TELLING HER TO GET ON PHATMASS, BUT SHE DOESN'T. You should help me get her on here :smile3:

ToJesusMyHeart

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353731781' post='2515748']
Annie! I KEEP TELLING HER TO GET ON PHATMASS, BUT SHE DOESN'T. You should help me get her on here :smile3:
[/quote]

AHHHH. This is crazy. Do you know the171? Apparently the three of us know Annie and we all think she needs to get her stubborn self onto PM.

I'll talk to her, since I see her basically every day...ish.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!! :dance5:

p.s. I'll let you know when our 1flesh A&M blog goes public (unless Annie beats me to it...)! Right now we are making it classy and writing our initial blog entries. Whoop!

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1353733178' post='2515786']

AHHHH. This is crazy. Do you know the171? Apparently the three of us know Annie and we all think she needs to get her stubborn self onto PM.

I'll talk to her, since I see her basically every day...ish.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!! :dance5:

p.s. I'll let you know when our 1flesh A&M blog goes public (unless Annie beats me to it...)! Right now we are making it classy and writing our initial blog entries. Whoop!
[/quote]
I know the171 on Phatmass, but that's it. AHHHHHH CATHOLIC WORLD IS SO SMALL :love:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 1flesh!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY KNOWING PEOPLE IRL :smile3:

ToJesusMyHeart

Actually, I'm pretty sure she mentioned you in our first meeting. Something like "a friend of mine, who is roommates with Elaine...." :smile3:

Here's to 1Flesh, and the expansion of the rebellion!
:cheers:

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1353734505' post='2515809']
Actually, I'm pretty sure she mentioned you in our first meeting. Something like "a friend of mine, who is roommates with Elaine...." :smile3:

Here's to 1Flesh, and the expansion of the rebellion!
:cheers:
[/quote]
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smile3:

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353824423' post='2516250']

APPARENTLY YOU KNOW ANNIE
[/quote]

ANNIE AND I ARE COMPLINE BUDDIES! WE WENT TO THEOLOGY OF THE BODY CAMP TOGETHERRRRR!