Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Some Interesting Things I Found On Youtube


Recommended Posts

Posted

Autotune Pope (This was brought up in RCIA this week):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ

and an Interactive Rosary (kind of useful for someone who is learning the Rosary):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxt1Ftf6yCY&feature=watch_response

ToJesusMyHeart
Posted

These are so great!! Thank you for sharing!

The interactive rosary is really cool, even for those of us who know it by heart. I had no idea you could do something like that on youtube. :)

Posted

Neither did I, and it helps that they show images of the Mysteries, helps me to meditate on them a lot better. =)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...