An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does Love Mean?

Freedom

He held my hair back when the forceful vomiting was happening. THAT'S some intense love right there! :love:

P.S. I'm not here.  :paperbag:

He held my hair back when the forceful vomiting was happening. THAT'S some intense love right there! :love:

Who the floop are you? :|

PhuturePriest

Love is when you hold a girl's hair back as she is intensely vomiting and smile because you have the opportunity to be helpful. :love:

Honorable mention for your partner cleaning up someone else's bathroom that you puked all over.

True love is when they see you at your worst and go on to help you get better and clean up. :)

Archaeology cat

Noravirus sucks. We all had it early this year. Oy.

I agree. Especially if you use NFP. And when you have children. The husband is going to learn a lot about CM and see a big 'ole mess on the delivery room table LOL.

yeah. When first was born, I wasn't sure about my husband watching the birth, though he did anyway, and it was fine. By this one, I didn't care what he sawas long as he co tinted the counter pressure on my back.

That's gonna stop you? Really? It's like I don't even know you anymore.

It is supposed to lull you into a false sense of security, so that you do not expect my actual actions. :|