An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help

Papist

My 3 year old cut loose on my laptop. Somehow he was able to change the theme to Mobile. I can't seem to change it back to Metro. It is driving me crazy. Can someone please assist me getting back to Metro theme?

Argh, I just realized for Mobile you don't have the "change theme" button on the bottom of your screen. Sorry. A mod will know.

Go to the bottom of the screen and click the button in the center where it says "Full Version." This will get you back to the regular page.

I did it accidently last week.  I finally got loose. I think I went to one of the subforums and switched it back from there... or possibly from my profile page.  At any rate, when I got off the main screen I was able to switch it .... and then I think I went out and came back in and it was oK.  Try those.....  Praying...

No, I'm praying for YOU ALL because you will want to commit murder... Papist of the 3 yr old, you of Papist.... etc.  ;)

:saint2: ^^^   I think the whole no-props thing is a bid by dUSt to get more postings..... now we have to 'post' our props....

Did Dust kill the full version button during the last issue? :P If worst comes to worst I think if you completely reset your cookies and cache and web preferences, it should revert to the default theme. Unfortunately I am not quite sure which specific thing you would need to reset to do that, so you may end up losing a lot of settings that make life easier.