An Old School Catholic Message Board

Swag Versus Class

the171

This is amesome. And to think all I have done for the Year of Faith is memorize the Creed...

Keep on keepin' on!

Another shameless plug. Please, please, please advertise the account to your friends. A photographer and a graphic designer just joined the Insta Catholic team. Both amazing, faithful Catholics who also work in my diocese. I know there are some artists on here. PLEASE contact me if you have any Instagram formatted photos or graphics that we can use. Email me at dskyes10123@gmail.com

And your prayers are the best support we can get right now.

Another shameless plug. Please, please, please advertise the account to your friends. A photographer and a graphic designer just joined the Insta Catholic team. Both amazing, faithful Catholics who also work in my diocese. I know there are some artists on here. PLEASE contact me if you have any Instagram formatted photos or graphics that we can use. Email me at dskyes10123@gmail.com

And your prayers are the best support we can get right now.

I've got a couple cool ones..

PhuturePriest

Wow!  Lightyears ahead of where I was at that age.

She's light years ahead of where I am at, and according to Dylana and Claire I'm actually a fifty year old guy on the computer in my mom's basement.

Edited by FuturePriest387

theculturewarrior

She's light years ahead of where I am at, and according to Dylana and Claire I'm actually a fifty year old guy on the computer in my mom's basement.

If only my mother had a basement.

OH PM me I might be able to provide goodies for the chan. IDK what "Instagram formatted" means tho.

It is a square of a certain size. I'll send you a few examples in a minute. Could you email me? I can't send pictures with my phone on Phatmass.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

I want to know who told you that. :|