An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Hate Procrastination...

HisChildForever

HisChildForever

I just feel utter indifference toward my assignments right now. Especially this huge term paper which is based off a presentation I have to give Monday. Which is when the paper's due.

Blah.

Making a thread on this is ridiculously pointless, but typing this prevents me from working so yeah.

PhuturePriest

Hey don't get all etymological on me.

For instance, the word "canine" comes from the Latin word "caninus", just as the word "elephant" comes from the Latin word "Elephantus".

For instance, the word "canine" comes from the Latin word "caninus", just as the word "elephant" comes from the Latin word "Elephantus".

frabz-You-dont-say-4c88fc.jpg

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

theculturewarrior

When I was included in society, I told my students to write a little bit each day.  A manuscript page is 250 words.  Most people blow through that in 2 or 3 phatmass posts or less.  If I write one manuscript page a day, I have a 365 page novel in year.  It works for just about any project.  A little bit each day and you can move mountains.

PhuturePriest

frabz-You-dont-say-4c88fc.jpg

I do! It's amazing, right?

I too am procrastinating.  (Well I will be, right now I'm eating breakfast...intend to go down to the student co-op store to buy a mug for my office next semester at 8am)

HisChildForever

I'm making more progress today. Not awesome, but better.

When I was included in society, I told my students to write a little bit each day.  A manuscript page is 250 words.  Most people blow through that in 2 or 3 phatmass posts or less.  If I write one manuscript page a day, I have a 365 page novel in year.  It works for just about any project.  A little bit each day and you can move mountains.

Good advice.