An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pbs Video Of Sr. Mary Joseph, Dcj

OnlySunshine

I, somehow, just found a video of Sr. Mary Joseph who is the Provincial Superior of the Central Province of the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus located in Kirkwood, MO (just outside of St. Louis).  Apparently, they were doing an interview of how the life of a religious has changed since post-Vatican II.  This is the same community that my friend, Sr. Mary Elizabeth, is a member of (first-year novice).  The video is short and works best on Internet Explorer.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/episodes/july-27-2012/sister-mary-joseph-heisler-extended-interview/12065/

She is one of the sweetest Sisters I've met, and very wise too. Thanks for posting MM!

Yes, my friend raved how much SrMJ is like a mother and she is very caring and helpful.  I wished I would have had the opportunity to talk to her more when I visited in August 2008 but I was sick as a dog and hardly left my room until the end of the retreat.  She did, however, give me a big hug when she met me because SrME (my friend) told her about me.  :)