An Old School Catholic Message Board

Going To The Steeler Game Today

MIKolbe

I guess he liked all the hard work on the catalogs.

He is taking Shea and I to the game today... to his SUITE (thankyouverymuch).... not box, but suite.  

50 yard line

leather chairs

food and beer and soda and water included

:)

He is taking Shea and I to the game today.

Hopefully somebody else is proofreading the grammar in your catalogs :|

Have fun at the game, watch out for Steeler fans. They look human and can act human, but decidedly are not

PhuturePriest

Hopefully somebody else is proofreading the grammar in your catalogs :|

Have fun at the game, watch out for Steeler fans. They look human and can act human, but decidedly are not

"Shea and I" is proper. "Me and Shea" is not. I'm sorry to say that I believe your messed up 21st century vocabulary is getting the best of your thinking skills. He could say "my wife and I" but that is unnecessarily formal.

Edited by FuturePriest387

Ever been to one?

If not, just so you know, some people there get so drunk they don't even know what they are routing for...or cussing at...or why they are even there...heh.

"Shea and I" is proper. "Me and Shea" is not. I'm sorry to say that I believe your messed up 21st century vocabulary is getting the best of your thinking skills. He could say "my wife and I" but that is unnecessarily formal.

vbcbvb.jpg

PhuturePriest

It's a direct object. Objective case. 

bud

There is not much difference between "He is taking me and Shea" and "He is taking Shea and I". Though I see your point. I'm shocked to see you actually know something other than copying and pasting a clever meme somebody else made.

Would it be correct to say "He is taking us to the game" or "He is taking we to the game"?  I would think "us" would show the appropriate pronounce form for the sentence. He is taking I to the game. He is taking me to the game. Discuss.

There is not much difference between "He is taking me and Shea" and "He is taking Shea and I". Though I see your point. I'm shocked to see you actually know something other than copying and pasting a clever meme somebody else made.

Right, there is no difference between the subjective and objective cases. Why learn English at all? We cn all rite lyk we r txting evry1 insted.

Right, there is no difference between the subjective and objective cases. Why learn English at all? We cn all rite lyk we r txting evry1 insted.

You love I four which saying.

:blowkiss: <- At Ardillacid

He is taking Shea and I to the game today... to his SUITE (thankyouverymuch).... not box, but suite.  

50 yard line

leather chairs

food and beer and soda and water included

Sweet deal, man.

You love I four which saying.

:blowkiss: <- At Ardillacid

asdf-1.gif

I'm shocked to see you actually know something other than copying and pasting a clever meme somebody else made.

GamGam.gif