An Old School Catholic Message Board

Diocesan Vocation Retreat Kck

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
http://kckvocations.com/discernment/events/archbishops-vocation-retreat

For any of my fellow gents who might be in the Kansas City Kansas area interested in discernment for the Diocesan Priesthood. They are planning drawings for Gas Cards and Jack Stack BBQ if you register by Fri Dec 14 as well...Hope I might get to see some of you there.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Ok...I get it no one cares enough to be excited about a discernment retreat for me :cry: but really this complaint serves as a bump.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Thank-You AnneLine...I'm really looking forward toward the Holy Hour with the Sister Servant of Mary. When I was joining the Church I went to the Kansas Catholic College Student Convention (KCCSC) I was still a Candidate at the time and I met some of the Sisters...they were asking me of out my conversion ect then I found out that they added ME to their daily prayer intentions up through Easter Vigil. I was like whoa...that's some Grace coming my way :) I am also looking forward to the 19 hours of silence, I was glad to see so much time listed as silence even if 14 hours of it is overnight, but I think It's important to highlight that silence is necessary to listen properly.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Thank-You AnneLine...I'm really looking forward toward the Holy Hour with the Sister Servant of Mary. When I was joining the Church I went to the Kansas Catholic College Student Convention (KCCSC) I was still a Candidate at the time and I met some of the Sisters...they were asking me of out my conversion ect then I found out that they added ME to their daily prayer intentions up through Easter Vigil. I was like whoa...that's some Grace coming my way :) I am also looking forward to the 19 hours of silence, I was glad to see so much time listed as silence even if 14 hours of it is overnight, but I think It's important to highlight that silence is necessary to listen properly.

I'm sure you'll have a great time there! Retreats are awesome!

I'll be praying for you  :pray:

Come back holy filled with Holy Spirit!  :saint: