Nihil Obstat Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Vodka is how I imagine drinking bleach tastes. I like rum. And tequila. And peach schnapps. I am relatively sure that the taste of bleach is unrelated to the taste of vodka. :|
WillT Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Yes to Gentleman Jack. By far my favorite of the brands. Too bad she isn't coming with me over new years. I'd demand it. Lynchburg :love: Them crazies. Soon. I have a few sips of Gentleman Jack that I'm saving for Wednesday! I just saw a commercial for a liquor store in Tupelo selling it for $19.99. I may have to hit them up with that offer. My wife is also going to make rum balls for Christmas, so if you ask nicely I might save you one.
Michael209 Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Junior Johnson Cherry Moonshine! :bananarap:
Lilllabettt Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I have an allergic reaction to alcohol. I am fun at parties.
OnlySunshine Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I have never liked hard liquor unless it's mixed in something like a Pina Colada or Mai Tai. I've tried Tequila Rose liqueur before and it was NASTY! :X
OnlySunshine Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 (edited) I have an allergic reaction to alcohol. I am fun at parties. Does your blood pressure bottom out? Mine does when I drink red wine (more than 1 sip). I remember having to drink the rest of the Precious Blood in the chalice once and there was about 4 ounces left. I got back to my seat and my face was beet red and I felt like I was going to faint. That's when they were using a type of red wine. Now we use a golden wine that I really don't like the taste of but at least it doesn't cause the same reaction. I have a reaction to regular liquor, too, unless it's mixed in small amounts. Edited December 11, 2012 by MaterMisericordiae
OnlySunshine Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I kind of lost my initial taste for bourbon. A while back I bought a bottle of Jim Beam, and that was the only alcohol I drank for several months. Ended up just not liking the flavour anymore. Jim Beam is NASTY! I remember trying it when my mom and I were making bourbon chicken. It didn't make a good sauce either. It tasted so gross -- I don't even know what to compare it to!
WillT Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I go for Maker's Mark when it comes to bourbon. Jim Beam is ok too.
OnlySunshine Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I go for Maker's Mark when it comes to bourbon. Jim Beam is ok too. Yeah, I almost got Maker's Mark for the bourbon chicken. It wasn't that much more expensive.
Norseman82 Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I guess none of youse ever had the 190+ proof Polish Spyrytus vodka? A shot of THAT will give you a warm feeling!
4588686 Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 xxx no compromise no regrets That's a very fervent advocation of pornography.
WillT Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Yeah, I almost got Maker's Mark for the bourbon chicken. It wasn't that much more expensive. Try it next time to see if you like it better. I've always had an affinity for whiskey, so it might just be personal taste, but Maker's Mark has always been good for me. Plus, they have cool holiday themed bottles at this time of year!
EmilyAnn Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I am relatively sure that the taste of bleach is unrelated to the taste of vodka. :| I have never tasted bleach, but that's how I imagine it would taste. Vodka is only tolerable when it's been frozen, then it's not so bad.
Anastasia13 Posted December 12, 2012 Author Posted December 12, 2012 Y'all are a bunch of alcoholics!
OnlySunshine Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Y'all are a bunch of alcoholics! :drunk:
Nihil Obstat Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Y'all are a bunch of alcoholics! If I recall correctly, you are the one who started a thread about vodka, just because you wanted to talk about vodka. :|
Ed Normile Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Vodka, a great drink for wussies or beginners. ed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now