An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm New!

Maravillas

Hi!  :bananahi:

i joined Phatmass a few days ago, and I've just found out that I should post here.  :proud:

I've been looking at posts on phatmass for a few months, and I recently decided to create an account so that I could meet awesome catholic people, and share my own experiences.

I am 20 and currently in my last year at university. I am French :french:, but I've just spent a semester in the US for my studies.

I am catholic and I contemplate religious life.  :nun:

I'm happy to be on phatmass and exciting about meeting you all!!  :clap:

Thanks everybody! =)

20 and in your last year of college? I'm a failure

I am going to turn 21 if it can reassured you. ^^ Moreover, in France you graduate after 3 years of university. Though you have to go on for at least another 2 years if you want to get a job...

Bonjour. J'espère que vous apprécierez ici.

Merci!! ça fait tout bizarre de voir du français ici, mais j'apprécie déjà beaucoup phatmass!  :smile2:

(for those who don't speak French the translation would be something like: " Thanks! I's weird to see French here, but I already love phtm!")

Hi!  :bananahi:

i joined Phatmass a few days ago, and I've just found out that I should post here.  :proud:

I've been looking at posts on phatmass for a few months, and I recently decided to create an account so that I could meet awesome catholic people, and share my own experiences.

I am 20 and currently in my last year at university. I am French :french:, but I've just spent a semester in the US for my studies.

I am catholic and I contemplate religious life.  :nun:

I'm happy to be on phatmass and exciting about meeting you all!!  :clap:

Obey me.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Bienvenue,

I have never been able to make it to Franch myself, but have enjoyed almost all of the French speakers I have met, including those of the Forriegn Legion. I'm sure you will have a good time and have to opportunity to correct our bad French grammar :)