An Old School Catholic Message Board

Financial Aid Issues

OnlySunshine

Please pray for the intention of my financial aid.  I received it this current semester but got a notice stating that I'm above the maximum hours allowed so my financial aid has been terminated immediately.  I have the right to appeal so I am gathering paperwork together.  I already have my Associate in Arts (the normal 2-year degree), but I decided to go for Associate in Science in Medical Office Administration.  I'm already above 90 hours because of all my transferred credits so please pray that I present a good case to the review board.  My mom says that my straight As this term are totally in my favor because they will see that I'm not slacking off nor getting the money and abusing it. 

The only problem is that the college closes Dec. 19th - Jan. 3rd so I have to get the paperwork in by then and I'm not guaranteed that it will be taken care of that quickly.  To top it off, the college is already closed for the weekend and the main campus is over an hour away so I don't know that it will get there in time.

If this doesn't work out, please pray that I can either get into the state university under late admission.  This is a very confusing day.  :(