FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 So, I went out for the first time after surgery, and we went out to eat. After lunch I ended up vomiting because of my medication. I even took the nausea medication before I ate and it still happened. I thought since I did well on the car ride there, that maybe I'd make it to Mass tomorrow. I don't know if that'll happen. I just want to go home and sleep. I guess we'll see. I hadn't vomited since Monday, and I've been keeping food down well, so I don't know what this was all about. I don't want to go to Mass and then puke. Sigh. Pray that I can figure out what to do and not feel bad if I can't go to Mass. Also pray that I get more rest and don't vomit anymore. Thanks, guys. FCC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now