Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question For Those Who Followed The Phatmass Advent Novena...


Recommended Posts

Posted

For those of you who used all or part of the Novena....

 

 

I would appreciate a bit of pheedback....

 

Was this helpful for you? 

 

Would you like it back next year?

 

What did you like best / least?

 

Anything you wished had / had not been in this one?

 

Was the timing (Dec 7 - 15) good for you?  I hope it was BEFORE finals, and BEFORE too much craziness started before Christmas.....

 


I also want to thank all of YOU... I could feel you praying for me and for each other, and I know I am much more centered going into Christmas this year and I suspect part of it was focusing on the Advent season last couple of weeks in preparing this....

 

And of course, I wish you all a WONDERFUL last part of the Advent Season!!!!!

 

AnneLine

 

 

ChristinaTherese
Posted

I liked basically all of the content, and would love to see the novena back. The timing was perfect for me because it was right after finals. That way, I had the novena while I was adjusting to being back home and was having to learn how to fit my prayer in here. Thanks again for putting it here for us!

Spem in alium
Posted

I agree with CT - I loved all the content and would definitely welcome it back next year. Timing was good for me also - right before finals :) Really helped put things in perspective.

The Mater Dolorosa
Posted

Loved it!!!  Definately must do it again next year... :like3:

Posted

Yup! I didn't get to all of it, but it was great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...