Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Women, I Need Your Opinions


Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

Women, you are smarter than I will ever be when it comes to fashion, so I need your opinions on my haircut. Should it be long, or should it be short? Here are two pictures to help you decide.

 

My haircut when I was fifteen:

 

386505_10150382112731701_1009862487_n.jp

 

 

 

 

 

My haircut that I have right now (This picture is from yesterday):

 

 

 

 

264725_510923522261825_133395881_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

All opinions not from Kujo are appreciated.

Posted

If you are going to keep it long, you should do something with it. Brush it to the side, or to back. Either way, it will look much better.

PhuturePriest
Posted
If you are going to keep it long, you should do something with it. Brush it to the side, or to back. Either way, it will look much better.

 

I do brush it to the side. Can you not see?

Posted
I do brush it to the side. Can you not see?

 

 

 

Yes, yes. And that looks good. Don't be afraid to use a bit of gel and even slick it up a little as well. Give it the classic Johnny Bravo style curl. Not full on greaser mode, but just a bit of style.

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Doesn't matter, as long as it's even and combed.   I think it looks nice longer, as long as it's styled in some way, like in your picture. :) 

The Mater Dolorosa
Posted

Definately longer :like3:

Posted

Way too long. Go shorter, like this! (the left haircut might actually be good for you)

 

 

 

 

Posted

I recommend keeping your bangs about 18 inches long.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

First photo.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Short.

Posted

i recommend a treat for all the ladies.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a paper bag over your head.

Posted
i recommend a treat for all the ladies...

 

 

a paper bag over your head.

 

Why don't you show him how it is done.

PhuturePriest
Posted

So three votes for long hair, and three votes for short. This isn't confusing at all...

Posted

This thread gave me cancer.

PhuturePriest
Posted
This thread gave me cancer.

 

You are a very ill man. You have been given at least twenty different kinds of cancer due to threads. I will pray that you do not die within the hour like you biologically should.

Posted

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Light and Truth" data-cid="2528336" data-time="1356890421"><p>
Why don't you show him how it is done.</p></blockquote>

You shouldn't cover handsomeness like mine...

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted
So three votes for long hair, and three votes for short. This isn't confusing at all...

 

 

Just some perspective: the votes for short are all from people closer to your age than those who gave 2 of the long votes.

Posted

I am 13 and I like the long hair

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...