An Old School Catholic Message Board

Physical Health In Religious Communities

Gabriela

I forgot about the rollerblading nun! Thank you Blessed&Grateful (wonderful screen name, by the way :like:). I don't think this is the same nun (she is PCC) you were speaking of, but she is rollerblading nonetheless:

photooftheweek104.jpg

You probably saw me post the article on her a few days ago in another thread, but I thought I'd post it again just in case, as I know this picture is posted in a few places online separate from the article I believe http://www.cleveland.com/religion/index.ssf/2006/12/a_secluded_path_inside_the_cha.html 

I think you've found nearly every Poor Clare article and/or picture out there though! :hehe: But yeah (or yes!) this was one of the ones I was going to send you in the mail, as I have the newspaper version of this another PMer sent me :like:

emmaberry101
You probably saw me post the article on her a few days ago in another thread, but I thought I'd post it again just in case, as I know this picture is posted in a few places online separate from the article I believe http://www.cleveland.com/religion/index.ssf/2006/12/a_secluded_path_inside_the_cha.html

I think you've found nearly every Poor Clare article and/or picture out there though! :hehe: But yeah (or yes!) this was one of the ones I was going to send you in the mail, as I have the newspaper version of this another PMer sent me :like:

Thank you Chiquitunga! Well I do try. :lol: I was going to say that you are to Carmel as I am to the Poor Clares, but I think you still have the upper hand concerning extensive knowledge of one particular Order! 

Edit: Whoops, my apologies curiousing!  I am done hijacking. :P

Edited by emmaberry101

• 2 years later...

the Order of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Jesus and Mary are required to exersise 3 times a week and most of them do it daily because they sit in church al day is what one of the sisters told me.