Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Brother Adam
Posted

[color=blue]Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows your name.
You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.
You want to go where people know, people are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name[/color]

[b][color=gray]So far Away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
Doesn't help to know that you're just time away
Long ago I reached for you, and there you stood
Holding you again could only do me good
How I wish I could, but you're so far away

One more song about moving along the highway
Can't say much of anything that's new
If I could only work this life out my way
I'd rather spend it being close to you
But you're so far away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
Doesn't help to know you're so far away
Yeah, you're so far away

Traveling around sure gets me down and lonely
Nothing else to do but close my mind
I sure hope the road don't come to own me
There are so many dreams I have yet to find
But you're so far away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
And it doesn't help to know you're so far away
You're so far away
Yeah, you're so far away
You're so far away [/color][/b]

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='May 24 2004, 04:29 PM'][color=blue]Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows your name.
You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.
You want to go where people know, people are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name[/color][/quote]
Hehe, Cheers! :cheers:

Brother Adam
Posted

I'm bored.


Will work for peanuts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Hmm....someone just 'borrowing' song lyrics? ;)

Brother Adam
Posted

As long as your "peanuts" are thin, green, and come in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Shoot! I'll work for those kind of peanuts, toO!

Brother Adam
Posted

You must belong to the cult of the Red X. lol.

nice avatar

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:huh: Huh? :huh:
Posted

hehe I cant see your avatar either, mrs. bro adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

It's weird....when I'm at home, the avatar will show up....when I'm at work, it won't.

:confused: I just don't get it :confused:

Posted

Maybe you have to try uploading it again :unsure:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

It's saved to the computer at home.

homeschoolmom
Posted

of course, nobody knows everyone's name here... :ph34r:

ilovechrist
Posted

we're slowly learning everybody's names..
that's what the "get to know" thread is for... fill out the survey, and reveal your name.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I did that...Ben!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 24 2004, 08:45 PM'] we're slowly learning everybody's names..
that's what the "get to know" thread is for... fill out the survey, and reveal your name. [/quote]
Naw....let's not and say we did! ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Don't you have enough posts already to be post padding, Bro?

Ash Wednesday
Posted
:cheers:

So who is Norm?

Cliff Claven?
Carla?

:lol:
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I'm Cliff Claven!

Guest AloysiusGhost
Posted

mrs bro adam, your avatar is linked through the old phatmass

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/post-2-1078507437.jpg"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/post-2-1078507437.jpg[/url]

there's no longer a directory of phatmass.com/phorum, it's phorum.phatmass.com/ now. it prolly shows up on your comp cuz you have old PhatMass offline memory.

:whistle:

can i be Norm?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...