Oremoose Posted January 8, 2013 Posted January 8, 2013 Therefore we are good strong and smart! New year calls for a new thread.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 8, 2013 Posted January 8, 2013 "One can never own enough socks." Pr. Albus Dumbledore. Words I live by.
Oremoose Posted January 8, 2013 Author Posted January 8, 2013 "One can never own enough socks." Pr. Albus Dumbledore. Words I live by. Ahh those are words of wisdom
brianthephysicist Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 "One can never own enough socks." Pr. Albus Dumbledore. Words I live by. IDGI
Oremoose Posted January 9, 2013 Author Posted January 9, 2013 IDGI Simple we are equating socks with threads...
Nihil Obstat Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 "That was intense. REALLY intense. Well not really intense. But pretty intense." -Chris Pontius
brianthephysicist Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 Simple we are equating socks with threads... I got that part, but I don't get the original quote.
Oremoose Posted January 9, 2013 Author Posted January 9, 2013 (edited) I'm a photographer not a Doctor but I strive anyway. I got that part, but I don't get the original quote. Its from harry potter and the sorcerer's stone. You kinda had to be there. Edited January 9, 2013 by Oremoose
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 "But you see that obediance and rule are more like a dance than a drill," Dr. Elwin Ransom. That one makes a little more sense.
Papist Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandolf the Grey
Oremoose Posted January 11, 2013 Author Posted January 11, 2013 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 Pi with out it a circle is not complete. Now the world is a circle and we are all like the idgits of Pi; if one of us is removed the circle is no longer complete.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 AAAAh post 667. eases the burn.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 SMH What does SMH mean? I am sorry I don't get out enough. And I wasn't burning just overly OCDed out.
Oremoose Posted January 12, 2013 Author Posted January 12, 2013 What does SMH mean? I am sorry I don't get out enough. And I wasn't burning just overly OCDed out. SMH = Shake my head. Not to be confused with HMH= hang my head
Oremoose Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 So I got a letter from my college...now i have a Question who is dean and why am i on his list?
Oremoose Posted January 15, 2013 Author Posted January 15, 2013 Any one heading to the Catholic underground concert the night before the march for Life.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now