An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sanford And Son

Papist

They love it and begged to watch it tonight. I totally forgot how great the acting is and the sweet tunes of the Evolution Revolution.

I kept hoping that "The Big One" would take him, he'd join Elizabeth, and we'd all be put out of our misery.

Besides... It was on when The Brady Bunch was on.

He died of a "big one" while he was on the set of a show he was working on. He tried to call for help but no one believed him because of all the fake "big ones" he had over the years.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Oh my. S and S was one of the only shows worth watching when we had tv channels.  One of TV's best ever which again isn't saying much, but this show is clever and if they ever did hand out awards for the filth on the tube, which mind you wouldn't need to be done yearly, this should win multiple awards I would imagine. 

homeschoolmom
He died of a "big one" while he was on the set of a show he was working on. He tried to call for help but no one believed him because of all the fake "big ones" he had over the years.

Yeah, I'd heard that, too.

homeschoolmom

And as for Diff'rent Strokes, who among us would have believed that Conrad Bain and Charlotte Rae would outlive Dana Plato and Gary Coleman?