MIKolbe Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1187890' date='Feb 7 2007, 06:38 PM'] [img]http://backintheday.blogharbor.com/david_coleman.jpg[/img] [/quote] i am in awe of the utter coolness... i am quite speechless.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1187890' date='Feb 7 2007, 08:38 PM'] [img]http://backintheday.blogharbor.com/david_coleman.jpg[/img] [/quote] Eww... look at his leg... wait... can you even see it?
Ash Wednesday Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 I don't know, but that picture rules at life.
traichuoi Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 [quote name='Azriel' post='1187948' date='Feb 7 2007, 06:21 PM'] Trai, darlin, I'm beginning to think you need help : [/quote] not me.... [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1188124' date='Feb 7 2007, 08:25 PM'] I don't know, but that picture rules at life. [/quote] I agree...Ash is so wise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now