PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 (edited) Well, it's time to see what people think. Michael has been telling me my best singing is not found in The Phantom of the Opera, but rather in Josh Groban. What do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCnQ3nHiHc And yes, I am aware my falsetto sucks, but I don't care about it and I'm not focusing on it right now. The modal voice is what is crucial; I can work on the less important stuff later. Edited January 16, 2013 by FuturePriest387
xTrishaxLynnx Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Wow... yep, I have to agree with Michael; this is the best of your singing I've heard thus far.
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2013 Author Posted January 16, 2013 Wow... yep, I have to agree with Michael; this is the best of your singing I've heard thus far. Thank you! I totally blew the other videos by rushing to get them out and not taking my time. This time I spent twenty minutes warming up first, and I took several takes. This was the final take, and I performed the best in it. Also, I would have done it anyway because I loved the part with my cat. :P
i<3franciscans Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I love how you just chuck your cat out of the video!!! I have heard a lot of falsetto and I don't think yours is bad. I actually liked it. :)
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2013 Author Posted January 16, 2013 I love how you just chuck your cat out of the video!!! I have heard a lot of falsetto and I don't think yours is bad. I actually liked it. :) Hahaha. Trisha was impressed because I chucked my cat out of the video and kept singing without missing a beat. :hehe: And thanks! It's not perfect, but I am still working on my modal voice so I am not too concerned about my falsetto just yet. One thing at a time, as Michael says. :)
Winchester Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 (edited) Can we shut up about the frigging phantom, now? Edited January 16, 2013 by Winchester
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2013 Author Posted January 16, 2013 Can we shut up about the frigging phantom, now? No.
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2013 Author Posted January 16, 2013 This is totally what I really look like:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now