Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Brother Adam
Posted

[img]http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/home2.gif[/img]

Who's that hot woman there?

Posted

ohhh, ohhh, it's a red X!

Do I win a prize?

Brother Adam
Posted

[img]http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/Adam1.gif[/img]

And a ruggedly handsome man.

Brother Adam
Posted

[img]http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/teresa2.gif[/img]

And someone is camara shy


WEbsite these are all from : [url="http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/pictures.html"]http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/pictures.html[/url]

Posted

ohhh ohhh, another red X!

man, this is too easy.

Posted (edited)

Another red x...WHOOO!

Does this mean we have to split the prize money? Is there prize money? :huh:

EDIT: arg you beat me. Phooey.. <_<

Edited by azaelia
Brother Adam
Posted

They shouldn't be red x's :(

THey are all definitely downloaded onto the internet.

Posted

hahaha azaelia

Hey Adam...there are no pics...just red X's.

Brother Adam
Posted
:sadder: I don't know why. Can you see them on the website link I gave you? [url="http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/pictures.html"]http://www.geocities.com/flyfree432/pictures.html[/url]
Posted

PUPPY!!! :lol: I LOVE puppies!





Oh yeah, they work fine on the site, Adam. :)

homeschoolmom
Posted

Why it's the cutest Catholic wannabe couple I ever did see! (finally, no x's)

Posted

Brother Adam, I have that same poster in my office!!!! :o :o :o too cool! :cool: :cool:

Posted

yep, the site works!

Posted

You can't remote link to geocities.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Adam, why don't you just put those on your new website, and then link them from there?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

HEHEHE!!!

This got buried!!!


D'OH! Now it's back at the top!

Brother Adam
Posted

Because that is logical.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:club: Don't make me bring out my guns! :club:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...