Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Formatting From Word


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make the text justified?

 

I don't know what has happened but have a look at the homily I have just posted in Transmundane Lane, it looks really bad!

 

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Basilisa Marie
Posted

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

 

There's no way to make the text justified on Phatmass.  The next best thing is to copy what you want from Word, and then paste it as plain text (Ctrl+shift+V or right click and select it) and then re-add the formatting that you want. Pasting as plain text removes all special formatting, which is usually what you have to do when you copy/paste from Word. 

Posted

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

 

There's no way to make the text justified on Phatmass.  The next best thing is to copy what you want from Word, and then paste it as plain text (Ctrl+shift+V or right click and select it) and then re-add the formatting that you want. Pasting as plain text removes all special formatting, which is usually what you have to do when you copy/paste from Word. 

 


Thank you very much, I will do that next week.I don't know why it is any different from other weeks! I sometimes think these machines are out to get us :hehe2:

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Haha, well, sometimes it depends on what version of Word you're using.  Later versions have more 'special' standard formatting that gets in the way of things. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...