Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

foundsheep
Posted

Being a mexican in California is awesome. I now introduce you to Foundsheeps favorite Song:

[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~anarquista/beaners.mp3"]Mexican Americans![/url]

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

CRAZINESS!! COMPLETE MADNESS!!

:crackup: :rotfl:

foundsheep
Posted

bump

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

your silly foundsheep!! :nanny:

foundsheep
Posted

Becareful, its contagious. :wacko:

lil bull 04
Posted

My favorite is the song that is making fun of the gas prices to the tune of Nelly's Ride With Me. I'm not sure if anyone else has heard that song but it was funny.

Posted

FS, have you ever seen the movie "Mi Familia"? If so, what did you think of it?

foundsheep
Posted

I thought it was to dramatic. American Me was much better. Bound by honor(blood in Blood out) was just a cheap knock off of American Me. Whats funny is a lot of people dont realize is that the stuff in American Me really happens here in California Prisons. I get a kick out of seeing people wearing Dickies now as a style and paying 30 or 40 bucks for em. When I wore them out of necessity and they where like 12 bucks at floyds. What really is a good movie and shows chicanos wearing those clothes in the late 70's is Boulavard Nights. If you ever get a chance rent that one I highly suggest it. Oh and "Zoot Suiters" is another good one.

foundsheep
Posted

Things that go bump.

foundsheep
Posted

Bump, I like attention

Posted

hilarious!!!!

i'm sending the link to my brother in law who's mexican

Posted

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that was HILARIOUS :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

That's hysterical!

hehe...and I'm almost completely white...hehe...

"And remember: don't trust whitey!" -The Jerk

foundsheep
Posted

That(the jerk) and stir crazy are my two favorite comedys of all time.

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol:

great song foundsheep!
Posted

Duuuuuuuuuude!! I love this :lol:

foundsheep
Posted
:rolling: :rolling: thanks :rolling: :rolling:
OwNeD_byGoD
Posted

that is a horrible song... how dare you mock my race, i say my because i highly doubt that someone praising that song would be mexican, you have no values of our race what is so ever that was an abomination it is disgusting to see how you prove society right with your supporting of dumb carp like this, cheech and chong? sickening
























LOL JK!!!!!! hahaha funny song ive heard it before like a long time ago, funny song FS!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

[quote name='foundsheep' date='May 25 2004, 04:14 PM'] That(the jerk) and stir crazy are my two favorite comedys of all time. [/quote]
Man, mine too.

"All I need is this remote control ...." The Jerk

Posted

[quote name='OwNeD_byGoD' date='May 26 2004, 01:16 AM'] that is a horrible song... how dare you mock my race, i say my because i highly doubt that someone praising that song would be mexican, you have no values of our race what is so ever that was an abomination it is disgusting to see how you prove society right with your supporting of dumb carp like this, cheech and chong? sickening
























LOL JK!!!!!! hahaha funny song ive heard it before like a long time ago, funny song FS!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: [/quote]
You scared me there for a second. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...