Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Proud2bcatholic Music Festival


Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

heres a cool event...

[url="http://www.proud2bcatholic.com/index.html"]http://www.proud2bcatholic.com/index.html[/url]

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[url="http://www.proud2bcatholic.com/orderfreecd.html"]http://www.proud2bcatholic.com/orderfreecd.html[/url]

you can order a free cd to hear the artists! :cool:

Posted

I'm going to try to make it to this thing to setup a phatmass booth... We'll see.

Posted

Arg, I'm already going to Inside Out Soul Festival! :(

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='May 25 2004, 05:22 PM'] Arg, I'm already going to Inside Out Soul Festival! :( [/quote]
what artists are gonna be there?

Posted

Jars of Clay, tree63, Steven Curtis Chapman, Backyard Galaxy (w00t), etc, etc.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='May 25 2004, 11:05 PM'] Jars of Clay, tree63, Steven Curtis Chapman, Backyard Galaxy (w00t), etc, etc. [/quote]
very cool! let us know how it was!! :D

Posted

Will do ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...