An Old School Catholic Message Board

Investiture - Dominican Monastery Of The Heart Of Jesus!

Spem in alium

Thanks for posting. I believe this is a historic video and that sister is no longer with this community. Let's hope they continue to attract vocations and may that young woman find peace and happiness. 

Spem in alium

Thanks for posting. I believe this is a historic video and that sister is no longer with this community. Let's hope they continue to attract vocations and may that young woman find peace and happiness. 

I see. Thank you for that information. I will definitely pray for them and for her :)

I have had some contact with this community. In a December 2012 letter they said they were preparing for the entrance of a new postulant and a first profession after the first of the year...which would make four total (without sr.agnes). My spiritual director spoke with the mother of one of them who said her daughter liked the community very much and was happy there. They are a very traditional EF community and only communicate by snail mail. Apparently the community does not receive much support from their bishop so please pray for them.

Spem in alium

I have had some contact with this community. In a December 2012 letter they said they were preparing for the entrance of a new postulant and a first profession after the first of the year...which would make four total (without sr.agnes). My spiritual director spoke with the mother of one of them who said her daughter liked the community very much and was happy there. They are a very traditional EF community and only communicate by snail mail. Apparently the community does not receive much support from their bishop so please pray for them.

My prayers are with them. Glad to hear of that sister's happiness :)