Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Haven't I A Signature?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Where might I edit one?

Posted

You can't.  They are appointed to you by the editorial sub-committee of the phatorial council.  

Posted

Is that another humor?

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Go check your profile settings. :)

Posted

Go check your profile settings. :)

 


I will remember this kindness Madame.

Posted

Go check your profile settings. :)

disregard this.

 

free signature with conversion to the Catholic Church

 

:|

Posted

Would I still be considered a convert? My immediate family left practice ten years ago, but my baptism was Catholic, AND my confirmation (which happened after we left practice) was Catholic.

Posted

free signature AND taco with reversion.

Posted

Tacos are a holy food belonging unto what might be one of the last Christian nations on this earth (Viva Mexico!).

Posted

Tacos are a holy food belonging unto what might be one of the last Christian nations on this earth (Viva Mexico!).

 

Very good. You'll make a fine addition to Phatmass. :bounce:

Posted

disregard this.

 

free signature with conversion to the Catholic Church

 

:|

 


Free dog souls with conversion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...