Papist Posted February 12, 2013 Posted February 12, 2013 :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2:
carmenchristi Posted February 12, 2013 Posted February 12, 2013 I haven't had dinner yet, but maybe I will stop got ice cream!
Autumn Dusk Posted February 12, 2013 Posted February 12, 2013 burger for lunch and steak taco for dinner.
Debra Little Posted February 12, 2013 Author Posted February 12, 2013 Your mom's a Fat Tuesday. my mom lost 50 lbs. I haven't had dinner yet, but maybe I will stop got ice cream! oh i love ice cream
Basilisa Marie Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Bringing taco dip to a party in honor of Phatmass. Also taco dip is great.
FutureSister2009 Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 I had a donut, a cup of dirt with gummy worms and vanila pudding with M&Ms. I'm glad tomorrow is a day of fasting because I think I need it
r2Dtoo Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 I had a donut, a cup of dirt with gummy worms and vanila pudding with M&Ms. I'm glad tomorrow is a day of fasting because I think I need it Hmmm, I've never heard of anyone getting fat off of dirt before...
FutureSister2009 Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Hmmm, I've never heard of anyone getting fat off of dirt before... :crazy: :harhar: :wacko:
xTrishaxLynnx Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 I had lots of carbs, including a pizza with feta cheese (which I normally don't eat,) and some hard cider. Yum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now