An Old School Catholic Message Board

$$$$$d.u.s.t.!$$$$&#0

Guest AloysiusGhost

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote]all he hasta do is maybe go into my Aloysius profile and change my email from algonzaga@catholic.org to Aloysius@Jesusanswers.com because catholic.org is unreliable and i cant get a validation email there.[/quote]

Oh...in that case, it's very easy...

Guest AloysiusGhost

[quote name='foundsheep' date='May 25 2004, 03:42 PM'] I kinda like the Ghost thing. Casper.  :D [/quote]
:P

lol... well i kinda like the Church Militant/ Moderator/top ten posters thing.

Edited by AloysiusGhost

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote] hmmm....Micah, why don't you use your special stalking powers to track down dust?[/quote]

Special stalking powers are to be used only for evil, never for good.

Guest AloysiusGhost

how bout you use double effect, do it with the intention of evil to him and the double effect is that you'd find him and he'd come help me, but you don't intend for that to happen.

lol

:P

Hmmm....I should have known....in that case, maybe you can stalk my bio teacher, knock him out, get the bio final and give it to me so i dont fail tomorrow ;) :P

the knocking out part to make it evil, hehe

foundsheep

[quote name='AloysiusGhost' date='May 25 2004, 02:48 PM'] how bout you use double effect, do it with the intention of evil to him and the double effect is that you'd find him and he'd come help me, but you don't intend for that to happen.

lol

:P [/quote]
by the way, this gives me time to catch back up to you. I was the first to make it to the top ten mwahahahahaha! remember our little competition? :loco:

Guest AloysiusGhost

dUST! it's a pretty good job that'll pay you $10 for a couple cliicks of the mouse!

i gotta go have dinna
Pax Out

LoLOLOL :rotfl:

ask as in, manipulate my moderator powers to get a topic pinned in open mic asking? lol...

you just enjoy torturing, dont you?

wow, i feel like i'm finally home again, like, clicked my heals and pictured Kansas home. :cool:

Mrs. Bro. Adam

How's AloysiusGhost a ghost? Or are they talking about their name?

:huh: I'm lost and confused! :huh: