An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of Reparation To The Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus

Chiara Francesco

petitpèlerin

I just discovered this community! I'm so impressed and I love everything about them and their spirituality. If I were seeking a US-based community I'd be seriously looking into them, especially since they're nearly in my backyard.

Sorry! I understand Lent is a fasting, penance sacred holy time of the season...and with all due respect to individual communities observance of it... However...my ACL's blew out years ago and have been repaired...and I would elect anything else OTHER than having to eat meals while resting on my knee joints!! I think our Lord would understand..and forgive me!!

This is a beautiful community from what my friend says.  She visited them and seriously contemplated entering there but discerned with the Carmelite DCJs and loved the Carmelites more.  She originally entered in Sept. 2009 and just re-entered in June 2012.  She is so happy!  :)

She told me these Sisters are very prayerful and the sense of community is STRONG.  Mother Wendy looks after all of them like a mother should. 

Chiara Francesco

The Sisters of Reparation to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus offer a “Nun Camp” for girls ages 12-16 as an introduction to Religious Life!  Great idea.

sisrep_zps650071ed.jpg