An Old School Catholic Message Board

That Moment When...

Annie12

FutureCarmeliteClaire

It doesn't necessarily have to be a "nun" moment... I mean, people not discerning the religious life can want to be with Jesus.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a "nun" moment... I mean, people not discerning the religious life can want to be with Jesus.

Yeah, sorry. I didn't know how to phrase it! oops!

TheLordsSouljah

...when you are sitting at His feet and desperately want to hug the monstrance at 4am during all night adoration!! *SIGHS*

...when you are visiting a convent and envy the Sisters because they get to live in the same house with Jesus 24/7. 

That's seriously what I find most beautiful about religious life.  Living and working for Him whilst living near the Eucharist.  That's heaven to me.  :cloud9:

TheLordsSouljah

...when you daydream about making your final profession...before you've even entered a community

Hehe, when you daydream about your final profession when you're eleven!

When your a older woman having dreams about nuns and you feel so happy at seeing them.yet..sad because they are all young women and know you wouldn't be accepted! ;-(

FutureSister2009

When you've just returned from a Come and See experience and you feel that you've left a piece of your heart there