Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I found this amusing. ^_^

[url="http://www.jelliebean.org/graphics/milkshake.gif"]Milkshake[/url]

Posted

bumpity bump

immaculata
Posted
:lol: that is so great. I put it in my AIM profile. ;)
Posted
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality. Very quality.
Posted

*giggle* Thanks for that - I had my co-worker check it out with me - it's been a nutty day at work, so we both appreciate a good laugh.

:rolling:

Posted

I don't even remember where I found it...I think it might have been on one of those sites that logs every image posted on LiveJournal. Rather creepy if you ask me :ph34r:

immaculata
Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='May 25 2004, 10:06 PM'] immaculata is hot
lol whoa [/quote]
:blink: whoa. where did that one come from? :lol:


Delivery Boy, did you forget to put in your contact lenses today or something?

Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='May 25 2004, 10:06 PM'] immaculata is hot
lol whoa [/quote]
Sllllllightly random :huh:

Posted

w00t, I made 200 posts :D

Posted

haha
ya way to random
my warning level prolly jus went up
shooot
mabey i shoulda started a thread
and nooo, i dont wear contact lenz
beauty is beauty ;)

Posted

Beauty is beauty....not "hot". ;)

Sorry I can't stand the term "hot".

Posted (edited)

[quote name='azaelia' date='May 25 2004, 09:29 PM'] Beauty is beauty....not "hot". ;)

Sorry I can't stand the term "hot". [/quote]
ur right ur right
hot sounds sorta lustfull
not good
these darn old milwaukee's are not doing me any good right now
my bad :cyclops:

Edited by Guest
Posted

You are forgiven ^_^

immaculata
Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='May 25 2004, 10:27 PM'] beauty is beauty ;) [/quote]
Well, I'm flattered. ^_^

hehe.. I've had a rough day.. having a random guy hit on me makes it a teeny bit better. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='immaculata' date='May 25 2004, 10:08 PM'] Well, I'm flattered. ^_^

hehe.. I've had a rough day.. having a random guy hit on me makes it a teeny bit better. :lol: [/quote]
and i rap :cool:
im no mc just
but i spit, so ya
lol

DemonSlayer
Posted

Where'd you find that?

Posted

I think it was some page that logged all the images posted on LiveJournal. Rather creepy if you ask me :ph34r:

Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='May 25 2004, 09:06 PM'] immaculata is hot
lol whoa [/quote]
Back off dude, she's mine!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...