TheLordsSouljah Posted February 17, 2013 Posted February 17, 2013 I'd like to know about those of you who have done a pilgrimage. Though I don't mean the sort that you fly a plane in and visit a site and then go home. I mean the journey pilgrimages. The walking ones. Well... they're all journeys, but I mean the rough traditional medieval style ones. The serious stuff!! Post it here!! Pilgrimage Name/ start/end point: Distance: Days to complete: Reason for doing: _________________________________________________________________________ Actually, if there is any especially who have done Camino, let me know. I need to do it before I enter the convent. God bless!!
TheLordsSouljah Posted February 17, 2013 Author Posted February 17, 2013 (edited) Pilgrimage Name/ start/end point: Christus Rex/ Ballarat-Bendigo, Victoria, Australia Distance:87kms Days to complete: 3 Reason for doing: Religious reasons, to deepen Faith. Done it three times https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2Y2UmxwouIPJzM1yavkUdzpYOi6hW8d8VwmlGoPg0JAsPxnPi https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEnwaRDDSw5zhENp4zNN1Utn3nGzjlaDUf5e1Rxt8clGuAou3O0w Edited February 17, 2013 by TheLordsSouljah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now