Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sample Inside The "love Is" Song


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm trying to figure out the song/person who is sampled in the "Love Is" song on Massmatics.  (and I always laugh at the part "Everyone loves Marvin Gaye.  Dude, that's Al Green")  I'm assuming that's the reference to the sample - so what is the song?

 

Thanks to any info that you can provide!

 

God Bless,

 

T.j.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

No idea what the answer to your question is, but I just have to say I totes love that song.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...