Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

i was just thinking: i have never had an avatar other than the Chi Rho. i picked it not long after joining PM. I'm pretty sure no one else has had the same avatar so long. (even in the grafiti period, it was the same picture just with excess stuff drawn all around it)

it makes me pheel special :cool:

if anyone knows of someone who's had the same avatar longer than me, pls speak up, but i'm pretty sure i hold the record.

:cool:

ALSO: no one else has ever used my avatar.

ain't i sooooooooooooooo special? :cool: :)

foundsheep
Posted

Where did I leave those Biscuits?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

actually [b]Nope[/b] your not Al. sorry.

iceprincess has never once changed her avatar and shes had it waaaaay longer than cuz dUSt made it from the OLD phorum when we use to have sigs.....

nice try tho'

hahahaha

ilovechrist
Posted

why have only one avatar?!
you gotta spice it up, change the flavor every so often.

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I've had my avatar since shortly after the new phorum was up. I think since before you even joined.

Posted

lol

I like changing mine....May is Month of Mary so I had Mama Maria on there for a while, and now I want people to go to the website for Santa Teresita, so there :cool:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Actually.... I've never changed my avatar either. :P

Posted

yay Ice!!

Where ya been! :(

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 26 2004, 08:17 AM'] actually [b]Nope[/b] your not Al. sorry.

iceprincess has never once changed her avatar and shes had it waaaaay longer than cuz dUSt made it from the OLD phorum when we use to have sigs.....

nice try tho'

hahahaha [/quote]
[quote]Actually.... I've never changed my avatar either[/quote]

see! i wasn't lying!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I am in VA, I came down for a wedding this past weekend and decided to stay a couple extra days. Matt went home, but my friend who I am staying with was heading up that way this week so she was going to take me home... only she began having really bad stomach pains and has discovered she has gall stones and will need her gall bladder removed (an outpatient surgery) so now I'm not exactly sure when I'll be going home... I have yet to figure out those details. I may stay longer to help her out with her 2 month old son during/after the surgery, or Matt may come down Sunday and pick me up and bring me back home.....

Yeah... thats what I've been up to this week. lol

Posted

wow...interesting

More interesting than what I've done, that;s for sure!

Posted

[quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='May 26 2004, 10:37 AM'] I've had my avatar since shortly after the new phorum was up. I think since before you even joined. [/quote]
That was your 666th post.

Posted

:ph34r:

Posted

what about me ;) well, u had urs longer than I had but only by a week or two :-P

Posted

[quote]why have only one avatar?!
you gotta spice it up, change the flavor every so often.[/quote]

I love my avatar.
Its grown on me, I dont think I could part with it now.
It pretty much describes me to here at phatmassland.
and how I am changing, but even though it isnt, it is.

ya know?




Peace.

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Definately no one has had the same avatar as me! That's for sure! No one else has the same first name as me, so it wouldn't work for them!

I like immaculata's!

ryanmeyersmusic
Posted

i've had mine since the phorum went to invisionpowerboard...

homeschoolmom
Posted

I've had mine since Easter-- the time of change... :)

Posted

there.


I just changed my avatar.
a bit.


Peace.

Rebirth flame
Posted

i've had this avatar for a few days now... it's a picture of my friend that i photoshopped bald. I just painted out his hair... lol, he used to have really curly-wild hair, so i did it just to make him mad... (i know, real Catholic thing to do...) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...