An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kc Fish Fry And Sexiness

Lil Red

Because it's Lent, and we're all getting cranky around here, I present to you, a funny:

so my family and i went to the local Knight's of Columbus Hall on Friday for the fish fry. I'm standing at a table, pouring some juice for the kids, and this old guy (think at least 65-70) walks up and says, "Wow, is that your natural hair?" :blink: "Uh, yeah, it is." "Wow, that sure is pretty sexy." :blink: :blink: "Uh, thanks!" at this point I walk away back to my table, laughing my butt off. :hehe:

Autumn Dusk

Because it's Lent, and we're all getting cranky around here, I present to you, a funny:

so my family and i went to the local Knight's of Columbus Hall on Friday for the fish fry. I'm standing at a table, pouring some juice for the kids, and this old guy (think at least 65-70) walks up and says, "Wow, is that your natural hair?" :blink: "Uh, yeah, it is." "Wow, that sure is pretty sexy." :blink: :blink: "Uh, thanks!" at this point I walk away back to my table, laughing my butt off. :hehe:

Old guys are funny.

I remember once when I was helping one of my 3 brothers deliver papers an old man said, "You're the cutest paperboy that I ever did meet"

IcePrincessKRS

Old fella knows something great when he sees it. ;)

Old fella knows something great when he sees it. ;)

:blush: thanks. :blush:

it was so randomly strange that i was like.....uhhhhhhh okay then. :hehe:

Roamin Catholic

Old guys are funny.

I remember once when I was helping one of my 3 brothers deliver papers an old man said, "You're the cutest paperboy that I ever did meet

"You want a popsicle? My cellar's full of popsicles!"

Autumn Dusk

"You want a popsicle? My cellar's full of popsicles!"

Oh dear goodness.  No, he was a sweet old guy, like the guy on UP after he went on an adventure.  He was an old air force pilot who wore his hat on Flag day and every other patriotic day and tipped my brother a dime, because all the boys wanted dimes to by marbles.

Evangetholic

Are you a redhead Lil Red? (I have no prurient motivation in asking this question. I'm as innocent as Winchester.)

Evangetholic

Are you a redhead Lil Red? (I have no prurient motivation in asking this question. I'm as innocent as Winchester.)

I clicked on your blog.  Tell your husband that he does not deserve you. :p

"the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful"

Autumn Dusk

I clicked on your blog.  Tell your husband that he does not deserve you. :P

Ewwww....Remeber that lecture I gave FP about being careful what you post on the internet?  Now might be a good time to re read that.

I clicked on your blog.  Tell your husband that he does not deserve you. :P

you should see her in heels!!!

:|

PhuturePriest

At the wedding when I was a server, one older lady informed me when she saw me serving she thought "Who's that really handsome guy up there with Father?" She sadly wasn't joking. I was like, "Um, thanks!" and tried to get out of there as quickly as possible.

:|

I meant heels and a burka.

we all know what heels do..

my bad.

but Red does have exquisite taste in shoes.

odd thing.. my buddy works for zappos..I helped him out of a bad spot once..well..more than once...he always says 'dude, I so owe you'.  Upon recently finding eachother on FB, he says I will 'take the shoes I give you and be happy".  He then proceed to ask for my shoe size and Shea's and our address...

franciscanheart

odd thing.. my buddy works for zappos..I helped him out of a bad spot once..well..more than once...he always says 'dude, I so owe you'.  Upon recently finding eachother on FB, he says I will 'take the shoes I give you and be happy".  He then proceed to ask for my shoe size and Shea's and our address...

that's awesome :)