Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aquinas And More


Recommended Posts

LilyofSaintMaria
Posted

Hi everyone!

I have news to share about Aquinas and More (http://aquinasandmore.com), a Catholic online store that is planning on closing its doors for good. I have been a faithful customer of theirs for years, and, thankfully, they have given us a chance to help them continue their apostolate. If they receive enough pledges within two weeks they will continue with their work. This would be a great opportunity for a Lenten Sacrifice. Pledge what you can and help them keep going:  http://www.gofundme.com/aquinasangels

 

 

Posted

I have boughten so much stuff off of there. They are the best place for catholic stuff out there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...