Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Had My First Conclave Dream Last Night


Recommended Posts

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I haven't really been obsessing over the conclave, and in fact I kind of felt bad about it, and then this happens.

 

Cardinal Sarr. Within the first few hours of the conclave. Pope Honorius IV.

 

I wish I hadn't already entered fantasy conclave...


 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Lol, that would be very odd for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which being that they do not even take a first ballot until that afternoon. :hehe:

ithinkjesusiscool
Posted

here's a crazy video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz7Hku1gLlU

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

I dreamed it was someone from Missourri. Hmmmmmm....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...