voiciblanche Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Ben-- I have no intention of stealing your DK crown. I got a big fat ZERO on that game.
ilovechrist Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 that's good to hear. mateo and carson keep stalking me...
Mateo el Feo Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 31 2004, 01:51 PM'] that's good to hear. mateo and carson keep stalking me... [/quote] Hi Mr. DK champ, I believe you came after us!
ilovechrist Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 okok in DK --i came after you, Carson beat me, then i crushed his score by double. BUT in stickman--you came and beat me in pool--you came and beat me .... and now i plan to come after you again in a lil bit.. as soon as i can figure out how i can get that high a score in Pac-Man..
Mateo el Feo Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 31 2004, 04:39 PM'] okok in DK --i came after you, Carson beat me, then i crushed his score by double. BUT in stickman--you came and beat me in pool--you came and beat me .... and now i plan to come after you again in a lil bit.. as soon as i can figure out how i can get that high a score in Pac-Man.. [/quote] In Stickman, we were playing at the same time (I think the championship must have switched between us a couple times!) And pool, you are 13th place! Mama mia! My strategy was to get the first place trophies before anyone played. Right now, there's some serious competition! I can't imagine why I'd want to hold the Pac Man championship, though. Without the intermissions and the varying mazes, what's the point of it? BTW: same thing with Donkey Kong. It's nice nostalgia, but it's only level 1 over and over...I guess that's the nature of Flash games, though.
ilovechrist Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 hey i'm up to 7th on pool now... that Pac-Man edition doesn't have a strict pattern that you can follow--they always move around. the older one (which my high is 73, 820 on) has a strict pattern.
una_fide Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Fine then I guess I can't have a special signature... ok... I'll be going now :leave:
ilovechrist Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 well it looks like you have a signature... i need to update mine *heads off to Control Panel*
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 it stinks that our sigs can only be 100 characters... what's up with that?!
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 duno... the arcade is awesome, i love TETRIS!!!!!!!!
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 DK all the way. fightman's cool too.. that love game is ridiculous.
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 yeppers. tetris is ok... mini golf, pool are good.. but i really want frogger on there..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now