An Old School Catholic Message Board

Need Your Help/feedback

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Hi there VS Pham,

I've been fairly quiet since I moved to Spokane to stay with the sisters and even more during the Lenten season.  I want to first of all thank all of you who have been so supportive with your prayers, advice, financial and material gifts over the years.  Last night the sisters and I rejoiced at the news that I have been awarded a grant that will make my continued discernment with the sisters a possibility.  Mother and I are talking dates when I can enter postulancy and I am still deliriously in awe and major shock over this wonderful miracle.  

I have been working and trying to save over the last few months for what I knew would be coming (my insurance needs)  I am trying to  work out dates of entrance with mother but all of that depends on making sure I have enough saved for insurance.  I'm shopping around for insurance and was wondering if any of you had any input.  Some of you have entered religious life and/or know someone or have family who entered.  Would you please share with me the options considered and what was eventually chosen?  I hope to enter postulancy in the next 6 weeks but I'm not even sure how much more I will need to work to save up.

If you know someone who entered or know someone who knows someone who entered, please ask them.

God Bless!

Hopeful

SO glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction! Wonderful wonderful news!

Nothing more helpful than that to say :)

OnlySunshine

PRAISE GOD!!!!  :yahoo:

I am so happy that you received a grant!!!  I've been praying for your entrance to the postulancy to be realized and I am so glad your prayers have been answered!  :)

Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about insurance but I hope someone else who does will be able to help!

HopefulBride

Thanks for te nice words everyone. Nikita, I will try the link you provided as well as the thread mentioned. I think I have something that I have found but it never hurts to look for a lower priced one.